TO MAKE THIS BRIEF----I finished up with my diamond painting today and could not be more grateful for the way it turned out. I obviously spent a lot of my time making that come to life as well as the fact I did push myself a little too hard on this one. I didn't waste any time putting each of the diamonds by their number, code and diamond colors every time I sat down to work on this project in making sure it was all in the right place.
I genuinely still have a lot more work left to do for this and have no clue whatsoever how the final product is supposed to be like. I need to take a brayer or rolling pin to make sure all of the diamonds are tightly or at least as securely on the canvas as possible along with brushing on a water sealant that will lock all of the diamonds in place. I will also need to take heavy books that can set on top of the painting itself while the sealant dries over a twenty four hour period---but who knows??? I would obviously like to show off the painting to at least a small number of people and not make a complete fool of myself during a quick time frame. I am not necessarily planning on keeping this specific piece of artwork whatsoever and not have one more thing to take care of at home, which if you ask me is even close to an understatement. I definitely am not the kind of person who feels inclined to keep stuff laying around for months and just simply wanting to hold onto them.
I literally spent two weeks and five days on this project that originally should have taken me all of BYU football and basketball season to finish but that didn't happen. I honestly wanted to spend more time on making this look as decent as possible but obviously there was an energy inside of me that was going to keep me patient and focused at all times. I am not going to post this diamond painting over social media due to personal reasons and not worrying about what other people think of my ability to do achieve this kind of thing.
(To Be Continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment