LONG STORY SHORT----I enjoyed celebrating my birthday with friends and making lots of memories that I know will be talked about for years to come. We bought donuts from Macey's and took them to our independent living center to share with friends while we had lunch during our class. Later in the afternoon, We picked up our friend Maria and played two games of bowling up at BYU which if you ask me was a treat in the sense we just had fun being together. We also had my older sister along with her kids join us at the bowling alley which was a lot of fun too because her two older kids wanted to help us bowl. We loved getting to cheer them on as they rolled the bowls down the lanes and would once in a while give us a strike or spare if we were lucky to have them show up on the scoreboard.
From there we walked over to the new BYU creamery to have dinner and spend more quality time with each other. We laughed a lot more than we should have and definitely wanted to keep the energy high as much as we could possible without drawing attention to ourselves. I loved getting to share my king sized kit kat bar with friends while we finished bowling our two games, which did I forget to mention that I had a strike my kind niece wanted to make sure I got was incredible!!!
I also received lots of birthday wishes from friends and family that made my entire day more special. I am grateful for the amazing people who continue to support and help me in any way that they can while even though they are not with me in person. Overall, I had the absolute best day celebrating with friends and family that made it a celebration I know will be amazing the next year that lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment