Friday, July 24, 2026

Clear Answer



























"Let me take the reins on this one and I will take care of her." 


This is the clear answer I received multiple times after praying to heavenly father with asking him if there is anything he needed me to do for an incredible young woman that I have looked up to for some time and I cannot get this out of my head. I know the lord will do all he possibly can to take the hand of this young woman as they walk down his covenant path on a daily basis. I still may want to let them know that I am praying for them every single night and letting our heavenly father do his stuff to make her life bearable---as they have experienced so much. I am not necessarily going into the details about all of this right now on here, but in the moment I really wished I could have been there to give them a hug or let alone cry with them as many times as they would let me but in my heart I knew there was not much of anything I could physically do in the sense of performing an act of service for them in some way or another. However, I knew the lord was going to take the reins on this one for me and take care of this individual who I have looked up to for awhile now. I obviously knew the least I could do for them was kneel down on my knees in sincere prayer to my heavenly father and ask him to help me with this no matter the circumstances that were going to come up later on in their life, I needed to make sure the lord was looking out for them.  I have continued doing this for awhile with no plans to stop any time soon and know it is better than just dwelling on what I have absolute zero control on whatsoever. I am not necessarily writing this to draw any kind of attention to myself or make a completely utter fool in any way but I am confident this is what the lord needs me to stick with. I know he would not ever put me in a situation that was too hard or unbearable for him to assist me on his path that all of us are walking down. 


I have contemplated on this experience for awhile now and understanding that I may never be able to let this young woman know the blessing it has been for me to pray in their behalf. I have obviously thought quite a bit on the fact my prayers will do a lot more than I could ever write in anything like a note or just about whatever comes to mind. I know my prayers to our heavenly father are what make us want to draw closer to him everyday and putting our complete trust in him no matter the circumstances we may be up against. I know without a shadow of a doubt that we are never alone in things we may be going through while we take hold of the lord's hand to guide us in the right direction and giving us hope for a brighter future ahead. 



I know the lord gave me this specific answer for an important purpose and letting this young woman trust in him as she continues forward with her life. I would obviously like to tell her in person that praying for her has blessed me in ways I never knew I needed for some time along with the fact she is such a strong, confident, kind hearted, genuinely sweet, self-less, patient young woman in more ways than I could even put into words. I know the lord brought her example into my life when I was processing through so much in a situation that left me not knowing if I would ever feel happy again which if you ask me, after I said a quiet prayer to heavenly father with tears rolling down my eyes. I knew in my heart the lord was watching out for me in that particular moment four years ago and letting me know everything would be okay as long as I invited him into my life more than I ever have before. 


FLASH FORWARD:

As I have followed this young woman over the last few years, I know their example has impacted my life in more ways than one and not only on just certain occasions. I remember calling out their name shortly after one of the BYU women's basketball games at the Marriott Center and next day feeling slightly bit on cloud nine!!! I had the absolute biggest smile on my face as I anxiously waited for the UTA bus to show up at my stop to get to my adaptive needs institute class. I literally cannot express perfectly the gratitude and appreciation that I have for this young woman right now. I know either one of us see each other on a daily basis or anything like that---but knowing she is a part of my life in some way that the lord knew I needed has left an imprint on my heart. I want to be able to make other people feel happy like she has me for the last while and striving to be like our Savior, Jesus Christ in so many ways. 

I am grateful for their influence throughout these past few years and letting me know what no matter the road it takes to achieve your dreams that I am going to get there at some point. I may not have wanted to share this with you all on here and yet I know not a lot of people who come across my blog will want to read through a treacherous post such as this one, but I am confidently hoping that someone will want to do the same for another person they come across. It may not need to be over social media or anything of that nature for you in particular but I am confident there is someone whose influence will leave a mark on your life too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment