Saturday, August 1, 2026

Four Days Left

These past two weeks alone have been treacherously long and boring for me in more ways than one minus the fact I am anxiously excited to have my mom walk in the door of our house. I have done my absolute best in keeping up with house work and making sure we are getting things done that need our attention. I have definitely liked not having so much on my schedule while my mom has traveled out of state to help do the choregraphy for a long time show in Nauvoo that's gotten revamped multiple times if not more. We are more than ready at this point to have her back home and helping me with things that I have waited for two weeks to either get online or have completed before figuring out what to do with my diamond painting that I spent a lot of time on. #IYKYK 


I have waited anxiously to get to this point in time with all that has been going on and look forward to having a little bit of a normal life around here. I know my mom sacrificed so much of her time, energy, skill into making sure this particular show in Nauvoo is what they are asking for which to me is either what they wanted or maybe need to find someone else who knows what they are supposed to do in any situation like this one. 



I am probably going on about this way too much and have left you feeling slightly confused---but I am grateful to have made it as far as we have. I am more than excited to have one of my parents home with us again and not having to leave out of state again once they get here. I know I have felt the lord's hand in this whole process and giving me peace when I didn't know if I was going to feel it or not during any kind of situation I didn't want to put up with. We have not needed to call other people for extra help in anything that has gone on for the past twelve days and not having to be somewhere in particular (I will admit is nothing short of a miracle.) I am quite certain that we can all take a big sigh of relief in a few short days from now and get excited for what is to come down the road. I am grateful that my mom is not going to be doing this again next year and have an extra fun filled summer with other things to do rather than twilding our thumbs waiting for time to pass. 


I look forward to participating in my adaptive needs institute class again next week and not having any kind of worry about what I need to do the second we walk in the door. I have waited a long time for this weekend to finally arrive and now that we are officially here at the moment---I know things will begin to settle themselves down quite a bit. 


(End Of Post)



No comments:

Post a Comment