Thursday, August 13, 2026

Updates





















BYU Adaptive Show Choir (Next Year)

There is no official decision being made or set in stone at this moment---but I am kinda considering the fun opportunity to be involved with the BYU adaptive show choir. I attended one of their concerts a few years back and absolutely loved getting to see the participants get out of their comfort zones to perform a song, dance, or anything they wanted the audience to see. I especially loved the energy inside of the field house with so many fans cheering them on from the stands and making it an experience no one will ever forget. 


I am keeping my fingers crossed that this time next fall in 2027 I have signed up myself for something that I confidently know will impact my life forever. I cannot wait to make new friendships with so many other participants who have been a part of this for some time and learn so much from them. I have wanted to be involved with this show choir for some time but was never able to make it work into my schedule where I had so much going on. 



BYU Basketball Diamond Painting

Minus the option of taking this to show and tell for a SNAP activity... I literally have no idea what my decision will be afterwards to give away my diamond painting to someone else. I obviously would like giving the piece of art to a friend of mine who loves the game of basketball and continuously leaves me stunned with all that they do in working behind the scenes of BYUWBB. I am keeping my head up high and hoping we can make it to some of the women's basketball games this next season if we get just even one chance to watch the team play. #StayTunedForMore



Back To SNAP!!! (Next Week)

I am literally excited to get back into SNAP and have more activities to look forward to as we head into the fall season. I have genuinely missed being with my friends on a weekly basis and making lots of new memories together alongside the other participants who are in attendance. We are having a birthday party for everyone since people had birthdays during the summer months and we were not able to celebrate any of them as an entire group--which if you ask me will be a treat all by itself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment